“Sex and sexuality are essential components of developing a confident sense of self and the ability to have deeper intimate connections”
So, you probably want to get to know me a bit, right? Here are a few things that I think you should know:
First off, feel free to call me Dr. Seth. I truly want you to feel comfortable right from our first contact.
I love helping people have more fun and passion in their lives and relationships.
It’s no fun continuing to struggle with sex and relationship problems. My goal is to help you efficiently and successfully overcome your issues so that you can lead a more exciting, intimate and satisfying life.
I have the knowledge, skills and experience to help you with your issues
I have more than 30 years of experience successfully helping couples and individuals overcome sex, intimacy and difficult relationship issues. My doctoral degree is in Human Sexuality and I am a Board-Certified Sex Therapist and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
I am dedicated to bringing you the most up-to-date therapy
I have dedicated myself to being the amongst the best and most specialized sex, intimacy and relationship therapists you will find by continuing to study with some of the world’s leading experts in the fields of sex and relationship therapy.
I am comfortable and have the experience to work with everyone.
I have professional experience working with couples and individuals of all genders, sexual orientations, gender identities and lifestyles. I work with and all types of relationships including monogamous, open, polyamorous and other alternative styles.
My therapy style is about treating you the way I would want to be treated.
My approach is straight forward and interactive. I am a good listener, but I don’t just listen. I will help you figure things out by asking relevant questions. I am not shy about offering my opinion, suggestions or being more directive when I believe that this will help advance you to your goals.
I believe that therapy is mostly about personal growth and development
I see the therapy you do as addressing “growth and developmental” issues, not psychopathology. Getting stuck about sex-related issues, individually or in our relationships is very common and often reveals the pathway to your adult development.
I believe that we are meant to get stuck and find ways to overcome life’s challenges
We have the ability to grow and develop ourselves throughout our lifetime. Its only when we get stuck that we are driven to seek help. This is the first step of a very important growth phase in our lives….
Click Here to GET STARTED
More About Dr. Seth
- Ph.D., Human Sexuality, Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, San Francisco, CA.
- M.S. Counseling – Marriage, Family and Child Therapist
- (MFT) Licensing Program, San Francisco State University, CA.
- B.A. Psychology, Cum Laude, State University of New York at Buffalo (SUNY), NY.
Licenses and Certifications
- American College of Sexologists (Sexologist)
- American Board of Sexology (Certified Sex Therapist)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) #MFC32826
- Associate Professor, Clinical Sexology:
- Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality.
- Sex Therapist in Private Practice, in San Francisco, CA, since 1984
- Professor, Clinical Sexology: DiaNova Sexology Institute, San Francisco, CA
- Clinical Instructor: Human Sexuality, San Francisco State University (SFSU)
- Member, Board of Advisors, Hersh Centre for Sexual Wellness, Calgary, AB
- Program Director: Seneca Center, San Francisco Alternatives Program and Santa Cruz Sub-Acute Residential Treatment Program, California
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- Past President San Francisco Chapter of CAMFT (1999)
- Society of Scientific Study of Sexuality, Northern California Chapter
Dr. Seth’s CV
Book Your Free Phone Consultation
I would love to hear from you. Please fill out the form below and I will get right back in touch with you.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Seth, please visit our scheduling site: